Columbus, Ohio, home of the Ohio State Buckeyes was founded in 1812 and is now the largest city in Ohio and the 15th largest city in the United States. Here are a few fun facts about our stats capitol…
• 2013 – Columbus was rated as one of the top cities for business in the U.S. by Forbes
• 2013 – Also named one of the Best Places for Business and Careers
• 2012 – Columbus was ranked in BusinessWeek’s 50 Best Cities in America
• 2010 – Top 10 Cities by Relocate America
• 2008 – Columbus was ranked as the #1 up-an-coming tech city in the nation by Forbes
Columbus is also the home of the Ohio State Fair among many other festivals such as ComFest, Oktoberfest, and many more. When you are not enjoying a fair or festival, check out the Columbus Metro Parks, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, or any of the other attractions located in Central Ohio.